(Compliments of http://www.wikihow.com)
1. Determine how many times a week you eat or want to eat chocolate. It must be a number between 1 and 10, including 1 or 10.
Let’s say you eat chocolate 8 times a week. (what? is that a lot?)
2. Multiply that number by 2.
8 x 2 = 16
3. Add 5 to the previous result.
16 + 5 = 21
4. Multiply that by 50.
21 x 50 = 1050
5. Add the current year (Gregorian).
1050 + 2008 = 3058
6. Subtract 250 if you’ve had a birthday this year. If you haven’t had a birthday this year, subtract 251.
Let’s say your birthday hasn’t passed yet.
3058 – 251 = 2807
7. Subtract your birth year.
Assuming you were born in 1975…
2807 – 1975 = 832
8. You’ll end up with a 3 or 4 digit number. The last two digits are your age (if you’re under 10 years old there will be a zero before your age). The remaining one or two digits will be the number of times per week you eat or want chocolate (the number you specified in the first step).
CLICK HERE to Find Out Why it Works
If you have anything chocolaty to share, post and link to Would You Like Chocolate With That? hosted by Lisa at Stop and Smell the Chocolate!
2 thoughts on “Would You Like Chocolate With That? Calculate Your Age with Chocolate”
This makes my brain hurt. Pretty amazing. I think I need some chocolate.
Yes, it works! Thanks for linking up and showing all of us how “smart” chocolate is! I love it!