Lisa Writes linked up to a book meme that looked very interesting.
List 15 Books in 15 Minutes – Books I’ve read that will always “stick with me.”
- The Bible (that’s easy)
- My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers
- Decisionmaking and the Will of God by Garry Friesen
- The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
- Grace Based Parenting by Dr. Tim Kimmel
- The Taste of New Wine by Keith Miller
- What’s Next by Rena Pederson
- When Work Doesn’t Work Anymore by Elizabeth Perle Mckenna
- Guilt Free Living by Robert Jeffress
- Where is God When We Hurt by Philip Yancy
- Stop Screaming at the Microwave by Mary Lo Verde
- The Family Manager by Kathy Peel
- The Aladdin Factor by Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen
- You Can Negotiate Anything by Herb Cohen
- Communicating at Work by Ronald B Adler and Jeanne Marquardt Elmhorst
This list sends my thoughts all over the place. Memories, realizations, reminders . . . I don’t know if I’ll post it, but I may come back and expand on these – what main concepts I took away and how I’ve incorporated them into my daily life. For now, I wanted to get the list done in 15 minutes – without distractions.
Thanks for the link Lisa!
If you want to participate, check out some of the original memes at:
2 thoughts on “15 Books, 15 Minutes, A Lifetime”
I’ve only read one of those books, but I’ve heard of many of them. I bet I could find value in your list. I have to say, I’m totally intrigued at #11. I’ve met people who do actually scream at their microwave.