Works for Me Wednesday is hosting a Greatest Tips edition this week, so here a few top viewed “Tip” posts from Pragmatic Compendium:
1. Easter Bunny Cake. (with decorating photos) I HAD to include this post. It’s been inflating my blog stats like CRAZY over the last month! On the Saturday before Easter, it got 3,709 views! In the last 30 days it got over TWELVE THOUSAND views. And two comments saying thanks for the tip. Very weird.
2. 5 Minute Onions in a Flash (Freeze) (how to freeze onions) This post, again with photos, has consistently stayed in my Top 10 list for nearly a year now.
3. shredding meat 101. (how to shred meat) Even with no photos (just links to videos), this post has also stayed in my Top 10 List since I posted it in August of 2008. Glad to help.
4. The Underwear Principle. This is the foundation of my organizing style, based on my response to my newlywed husband throwing his underwear on the floor in the same place every day. It works with EVERYTHING, not just underwear!
5. Don’t File Paper Anymore.Every January, this series on paper organization gets slammed with hits.
January 16, 2008: “don’t file paper at home anymore. part 1“
January 21, 2008: “don’t file paper at home anymore. part 2”
January 27, 2008: “don’t file paper at home anymore. part 3“
6. My High Fructose Corn Syrup Posts. There are two HFCS posts that get hit here at Compendium:
My first post: high fructose corn syrup “in moderation”, which was an informative post in response to those obnoxious commercials showing people silent and dumbfounded when asked “what they say” about high fructose corn syrup.
and my second post: “a response to Ms. CornRefiner’s comment which included the original comment and a full blown heckling response to the HFCS lobbyist who tried to highjack my blog with links to websites explaining how and why HFCS was good for me. I don’t think so.
Find more ideas over at Works for Me Wednesday, hosted by Mary at Giving Up on Perfect.
Works for Me Wednesday posts prior to January 2015 are archived at We Are THAT Family
Works for Me Wednesday posts prior to February 2009 are archived at Rocks In My Dryer
One thought on “2010 Works for Me Wednesday Greatest Tips”
I linked to your response to the HFCS heckling on my Facebook. I LOVED it!